Sarah Sylvia

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: New Harpist! #191880
    Sarah Sylvia
    Participant

    Thank you Janis! The flipping wasn’t intentional, Sylvia. Just a wee mistake on iMovie! Can’t wait to start lessons with her 🙂

    in reply to: New Harpist! #191871
    Sarah Sylvia
    Participant

    Oh Sylvia apparently she teaches both! Her name is Mindy Cutcher…unreal harpist!

    in reply to: New Harpist! #191870
    Sarah Sylvia
    Participant

    Thanks for the replies everyone! Yeah sorry it’s flipped, it’s on my right shoulder 🙂 I’ve watched Hannah white & learned the whole “butterfly in hand” thing…finding it a wee bit hard to close Moreso with my right hand. I’ll check out the other videos! The song above is by evanescence & I learned it by ear so some of the levers are up to actually start the song & I have to flip down & up throughout….I’ve seen some harpists flip by reaching over the top with their right hand but I guess I’ve been trying to flip with my left…is there a better or “right” way? Thank you for the well wishes! I’m so excited! I’ve been singing & playing the song but hope to do it without the pauses 😳😳

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)