Sandra Jones

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Who was the harpist in Ricky Ricardo’s orchestra? #104766
    Sandra Jones
    Participant

    I loved reading all these threads on Nancy, the harpist. I live in Adelaide, South Australia and I’d like her family to know that she has inspired people down here with her magnificent harp playing. I recently bought all the DVDs of the I Love Lucy show, having watched them as a child in the 60’s. I am now a woman in my 50’s and like to spend time reminiscing of days gone by. Watching the ILL episodes and the beautiful music that came from Desi’s orchestra gives me and others a lot of pleasure. It was wonderful to find out all about Nancy and it certainly very sad to hear that she passed so early in her life. She was an exceptional harpist, and you could tell, a lovely woman.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)