Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
March 15, 2013 at 10:54 am in reply to: Please help me find the sheet music for Concerto pour harpe et orchestre No. 1 re mineur, Op. 15 by N. C. Bochsa #61533
Roxana Moisanu
ParticipantThank you so much for this information. I will write to them and I will tell you if the music databases information is correct.
All the best!
March 13, 2013 at 9:40 am in reply to: Please help me find the sheet music for Concertino pour harpe et orchestre de chambre (1952) by Ernst von Dohnányi (1877-1960) #61540Roxana Moisanu
ParticipantDear Clinton,
I appreciate your detailed answer! I will investigate all the things you wrote and maybe I will succeed playing this Concertino in the near future! 🙂
All the best!
March 13, 2013 at 9:35 am in reply to: Please help me find the sheet music for Concertino pour harpe et orchestre de chambre (1952) by Ernst von Dohnányi (1877-1960) #61539Roxana Moisanu
ParticipantDear Barbara,
Thank you so much for the link!
I got no results when I searched on lyramusic website, because I wrote his name with diacritics.
As far as I know he wrote only this “Concertino for harp and chamber music”, but I was looking also for R. N. C. Bochsa “Concerto for harp and orch. in re minore op 15”. I only heard a recording of Lily Laskine with Bochsa’s Concerto and I really love to play it!All the best to you!
March 12, 2013 at 11:56 pm in reply to: Please help me find the sheet music for Concertino pour harpe et orchestre de chambre (1952) by Ernst von Dohnányi (1877-1960) #61536Roxana Moisanu
ParticipantThank you for your answer. lyramusic.com don’t have this concerto ..
-
AuthorPosts