Rebecca Cieply

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Mic for Crate Limo Amplifier? #74536

    Jennifer, I am glad you mentioned a pickup mic. I don’t want to have to carry all that extra equipment with me. I would be using it mainly for outdoor weddings and background music. Thanks for the link I found a lot of information.

    What kind of pickup do you recommend?

    I’ve heard people say that you would need a preamp and a pickup mic I am not sure whether I want a pickup mic that attaches to the soundboard or one that clips on.

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

    Thank you very much!

    Rebecca

    in reply to: Mic for Crate Limo Amplifier? #74535

    Thank You, Adam, for your input. I remember someone telling me about a transducer. I think that would be more of what I’m looking for.

    Thanks again. I really appreceate it!

    Rebecca

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)