rarumstayvaldosta-edu

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Venus Transport Cover Set? #282282

    Balfour,

    Thank you so much for looking up that information for me! That was a major help. I kept looking at my harp and kept thinking that it didn’t seem much larger than any other harp. In fact, it seemed smaller than my last teacher’s pedal harp. Since I had been recommended looking into the Salvi transport cases by another as well, I took a look at the Salvi harps to see what their dimensions were. For the Minerva, it was larger in height and width from my own harp. The soundboard was larger by an inch, and the Minerva had legs that stuck out similar to my own as well. So, I plan to go for the Salvi transport set. I figure if it could fit a harp like the Minerva, it should be able to fit my own harp. Especially since the base cover seems to be more adjustable with it being in a two-piece.

    Thank you so much for your help!

    Rachel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)