Michael Longden

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: New Player #157085

    I will be contacting the website tomorrow to organise a return (fortunately they also pay the cost of returning the items so I haven’t lost any money).

    I looked into renting a harp initially but the only places I found that were either close enough to where I live, or were willing to deliver (I can’t drive), had minimum rental periods and prices that made it cheaper to buy a lap harp and try that out first (which i suppose should have been a warning sign). None of my local music shops had any useful information on where I could get one and the nearest teacher to my current house was well over an hour away. On the upside I’m a music student and there is a classical harpist on the course who also plays celtic harps so when summer holidays are over I can have a chat with her and get some more advice.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)