mailrichieh

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Issues with Colorado Case Company #188133
    mailrichieh
    Participant

    I wish I’d just gone with Ray O’Doherty cases in the first instance. I’ve since been on to Ray and he’s an absolutely smashing gentleman and is going to be making a case for my ‘Heartland’ ‘Delight’. All in all, it’s going to cost me hundreds less than the Colorado case, although that cost me $1200 and I haven’t received anything back! Gosh I hope other people do more research first than I did and learn about how they treat their customers.

    in reply to: Issues with Colorado Case Company #188129
    mailrichieh
    Participant

    That’s pretty extraordinary Deette, but I fully believe it. I got charged something like $420 for shipping from Colorado to California. Never mind the fact that the harp was shipped from South Carolina to California at a cost of only $200. This is one of the things that I’ve taken issue with, but they have refused to provide me with an invoice for the actual shipping; hence I don’t know if the shipping actually cost $50 and they pocketed the rest. It’s interesting that the more people in the harp community that I talk to about this the more stories that people have. I’ve also met a harp manufacturer who say they refuse to send customers to them any more for the very same reasons. It’ll be interesting to see if more people on here have had similar experiences.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)