Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
PassionateCross
ParticipantOh, thanks guys. My future harp would be the Chicago Petite 40. http://www.vanderbiltmusic.com/ChicagoPetite.php
PassionateCross
ParticipantHey Andy! The 85 petite natural is the exact model and size I’m looking for. For me, the looks of a harp and how it sounds goes along with my choices. Although there’s the Salvi Daphne, I’d stick to harps made by Lyon and Healy since I like the way they sound.
PassionateCross
ParticipantThanks Deb! I can’t wait until March then.
PassionateCross
Participant12,000$*/$8,900* Sorry didn’t mean to put the prince in the millionths
PassionateCross
ParticipantThanks Patricia! I’ll think about it
PassionateCross
ParticipantThanks Sid! I was on there too. Sadly even $12,000,000 is too much for me =/. There was once an 8,900,000 85 petite harp but it seems it has gotten sold.
PassionateCross
ParticipantThe color I’m looking for is yellow/peach
PassionateCross
ParticipantThanks for the feedback Catherine! Luckily I’m a church soloist so I might just stick with the microphone then. And yeah it’s probably a good idea for harpists to play different sounds. Thanks!
-
AuthorPosts