L

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Bass strings rusting #284885
    L
    Participant

    I definitely think I will restring in a year as Gretchen suggested.
    Thank you for the replies Balfour!

    in reply to: Bass strings rusting #284884
    L
    Participant

    Thanks so much for the tips about the cover
    I will look into some breathable fabrics!

    in reply to: Bass strings rusting #284562
    L
    Participant

    Here is some more info about my harp!
    It is a 36-string Carbon Fibre purchased new.
    I am not sure about what brand the strings are but If I had to guess I think they would be Pirastro.
    I live in a humid climate so I was already a bit worried for my harp I keep it located in the coolest room of the house and during summer the fan was always on and the room kept well ventilated.
    Hope that answers some questions!

    in reply to: Bass strings rusting #284525
    L
    Participant

    My harp is 6months old.

    in reply to: Bass strings rusting #284493
    L
    Participant

    They are all the original bass wires that I got with my harp which was 6months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)