Lacey Jensen

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Harp lessons from a violin teacher? #84237
    Lacey Jensen
    Participant

    Thank you everyone for responding! I agree with you all that the best thing to do is to find out how much training she has had in Harp. How would I find this out without offending her? I don’t want her to think I am assuming she is unqualified.

    in reply to: Harp lessons from a violin teacher? #84950
    Lacey Jensen
    Participant

    Thank you everyone for responding! I agree with you all that the best thing to do is to find out how much training she has had in Harp. How would I find this out without offending her? I don’t want her to think I am assuming she is unqualified.

    in reply to: Harp lessons from a violin teacher? #85460
    Lacey Jensen
    Participant

    Thank you everyone for responding! I agree with you all that the best thing to do is to find out how much training she has had in Harp. How would I find this out without offending her? I don’t want her to think I am assuming she is unqualified.

    in reply to: Harp lessons from a violin teacher? #84232
    Lacey Jensen
    Participant

    Oh, I forgot to add that that I am a beginner. Which is why I’m so worried about starting out right away learning correct technique. I took

    in reply to: Harp lessons from a violin teacher? #84945
    Lacey Jensen
    Participant

    Oh, I forgot to add that that I am a beginner. Which is why I’m so worried about starting out right away learning correct technique. I took

    in reply to: Harp lessons from a violin teacher? #85455
    Lacey Jensen
    Participant

    Oh, I forgot to add that that I am a beginner. Which is why I’m so worried about starting out right away learning correct technique. I took

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)