K2H Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) Author Posts December 26, 2010 at 3:10 am in reply to: fluorocarbon strings #158040 K2HParticipant Hi, Kathy – I just saw your message today. November 28, 2010 at 8:32 pm in reply to: fluorocarbon strings #158032 K2HParticipant Thank you, Kathy, that is the kind of feedback that I need as I make my choice. I’ll contact them this week. Many thanks,Kristy November 28, 2010 at 3:14 am in reply to: fluorocarbon strings #158030 K2HParticipant Kathy, I thought your name looked familiar – you are on the Thormahlen site with good words about the Ceili. November 28, 2010 at 3:04 am in reply to: fluorocarbon strings #158029 K2HParticipant Thanks, Carl – I will have a chance to try a model of the harp with the strings, so I can see how they feel. November 28, 2010 at 12:26 am in reply to: fluorocarbon strings #158026 K2HParticipant Hi, Kathy, thank you for responding. Author Posts Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)