Eileen

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Salvi Orchestra 46 or Salvi Sinfonietta 47 #288510
    Eileen
    Participant

    Thank you, Gretchen, for your feedback. I’ll call them for sure. Thanks again.

    in reply to: Salvi Orchestra 46 or Salvi Sinfonietta 47 #288429
    Eileen
    Participant

    Thank you so much for your reply, Sara. I started learning harp a couple months ago but I practice about 2-3 hours a day. Not because I plan to play this long but because I always lose track of time whenever I start playing harp. With the help of my years of piano background, I am working on some late beginning and intermediate level score now. My teacher thinks it’s okay for me to get a pedal harp in the first place. Thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)