helen k

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Slipping Pins/ harp going out of tune quickly #73315
    helen k
    Participant

    UPDATE:
    I am happy to report that my “baby blue” indigo Thormahlen Serenade is holding her tune nicely. She is even warmer and mellower sounding than ever. Like chocolate!
    Sharon Thormahlen was a great help and directed me to a you tube video she created

    in reply to: Slipping Pins/ harp going out of tune quickly #73313
    helen k
    Participant

    Thanks guys.

    I will _NOT_ do the “tap” thing anymore. I absolutely adore my harp, its look and dulcet mellow sound. I am petrified of wrecking my sweet love.

    Hey Kathy, I left a message for Sharon.

    Thanks Richard for posting that link. I am going to try what it suggests only after I speak

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)