harpcat

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Squeaky levers #192595
    harpcat
    Participant

    I used a qtip to apply the beeswax. I’m so glad I found out how to fix squeaky levers because I have a performance coming up and I was afraid I’d have to relearn parts of the songs in order to mute the strings before I used the levers. So glad I don’t have to do that now and can just play normally (the squeaks were really loud)!

    in reply to: Squeaky levers #192594
    harpcat
    Participant

    The beeswax works perfectly! I just used some of my burt’s bees beeswax lip balm. I tried the pencil first, but it didn’t help. I’ve been using pencil on sticky violin pegs for years, but it doesn’t seem to be enough of a lubricant for my harp levers. Thanks for the beeswax tip!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)