Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 15, 2010 at 9:51 pm in reply to: Triplett Christina 25 therapy harp – Does anyone have any pos./neg. feedback? #72962
Happy Harper
ParticipantHello and thanks for your comment &advice

I had looked into the Lewis Creek Nightingale after reading other people’s previous posts praising this lap harp. I haven’t heard one being played, but it’s appearance is in my opinion supierior to the somewhat clunky outward design of the Christina.
Unfortunately I live in the UK and there is no distributer for Lewis Creek here (and I know from having a few teething problems with my current it pays to be near someone who can easily repair and replace parts when things don’t go to plan!!)
Happy Harper
ParticipantWill call the shop tomorrow and mention the possibility of rough edges and burs. I was so worried when I heard the remaining harp strings had all mysteriously gone sharp. It’s stressful keeping my harp happy!
Happy Harper
ParticipantBTW, meant to add: I have not yet used levers on the G strings so hopefully this rules out a lever defect?
Happy Harper
ParticipantHi again and thanks so much for your posts/suggestions. Doesn’t sound like this is a known quirk with Dusty Strings harps then, hmm…
-
AuthorPosts