hannah-mccollum

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Knuckle pain #60265
    hannah-mccollum
    Participant

    Thanks! I just met with a wonderful teacher and she corrected my technique…my finger is feeling much better!

    in reply to: Knuckle pain #60263
    hannah-mccollum
    Participant

    Thanks so much for the suggestions!

    Jimmy — My knuckle was doing much better for a while (when I had less intensive practicing) but just in the past few days as I was practicing for more extended periods of time (think 5-6 hours at a stretch) it has begun hurting again! 🙁 I haven’t yet started a multivitamin but plan to find one over the next couple of days. I hadn’t thought about a ring causing the problem…I will try to avoid wearing mine while practicing…Thanks again!

    in reply to: Knuckle pain #60260
    hannah-mccollum
    Participant

    Thanks for all the tips! I really appreciate the input!

    Jimmy — do you have a specific multivitamin in mind?

    Thanks again!

    in reply to: Knuckle pain #60257
    hannah-mccollum
    Participant

    Will do…thanks!

    in reply to: Knuckle pain #60255
    hannah-mccollum
    Participant

    Kay — I hadn’t thought about checking my pinky…thanks for the tip! 🙂

    Tacye — It is the middle knuckle that is bothering me. The runs are pretty fast: 16th notes at a metronome setting of 80. I’ll try your suggestion on placing. As to discussing it with my teacher, I am actually self-taught up to this point though I have had a couple of lessons. 🙂

    Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)