April Brooks Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts October 7, 2009 at 3:38 pm in reply to: Harping On – music by Fiona Clifton-Welker #109036 April BrooksParticipant Rachel, thank you so much , I’ve ordered the music. Thanks again for your help. September 17, 2009 at 12:27 pm in reply to: Rusty tuning pins #109118 April BrooksParticipant Thank you all for helping out. Another question is how to get rid of the mold built on the discs? September 16, 2009 at 1:21 pm in reply to: Rusty tuning pins #109113 April BrooksParticipant No, I didn’t. So, I should pull them out and clean them first. Which side should I put them out? Would it be hard trying to pull them out? Thanks. Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)