Donna Germano Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total) ← 1 2 Author Posts August 1, 2006 at 3:11 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69503 Donna GermanoParticipant Please. That was a joke. July 31, 2006 at 6:17 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69498 Donna GermanoParticipant Actually, I learned to load my harp at the Richard Petty Driving School. July 29, 2006 at 2:12 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69494 Donna GermanoParticipant Glad to hear you like the new Odyssey! By the way, I was taught the safest way to July 6, 2006 at 9:27 pm in reply to: New harpmobile- the most expensive accessory-(I hope!!) #69489 Donna GermanoParticipant I have an older Odyssey (98) and love it. June 12, 2006 at 12:30 pm in reply to: Catholic Confirmation Service #152241 Donna GermanoParticipant You can also borrow a copy of the church’s hymnal and find some hynms you might already know. August 12, 2004 at 4:00 am in reply to: Need recommendations for an amplifier #148190 Donna GermanoParticipant I use the Crate Limo, which September 10, 2000 at 4:00 am in reply to: What would you recommend for a beginning harpist? #88783 Donna GermanoParticipant I’m answering your question because no one else did! Author Posts Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total) ← 1 2