Re: what you do if you are in my situation????

unknown-user on #88713

It sounds like your dma is equivalent to our masters degree. It is hard
to transfer credits between schools. Our DMA programs may be three
years of coursework, but there are dissertations and final projects
that can take several more years to complete. We also have professional
studies programs and diplomas which are graduate or post-graduate
studies, but only in performance and little or no coursework.